1985 to 2014
On October 25, 1985 the Friday before the Royals won game seven of the World Series, the Dow Jones Industrial Average closed at 1,356. Here we are 29 years later and the Royals are about to play in game seven of the World Series and yesterday the DIJA closed at 17,005. The market and the Royals have had their ups and downs in the last 29 years and both investors and Royals fans have had to remain unshaken towards their goal of “taking the crown” whether in their finances or in the game of baseball. As your advisors we are here as your “coach” along those ups and downs in the market and as Royals fans we hope everyone has a great time watching the game tonight! Until game time, click on the picture below to watch a video that shows the Royals then and now.
The Retirement Planning Group has been given the best of Financial Planning Advice to people who needs it and when it comes to Financial savings and investings TRPG has the great Financial Advisors.
The Retirement Planning Group
11512 W. 119th St.
Overland Park, KS 66213
- The Emotional Roller Coaster of Investing - February 28, 2018
- Key Questions for the Long-Term Investor - December 13, 2017
- Are You Getting All of Your Social Security Benefits? - December 6, 2017
- Can You Tolerate the Speed at Which Your Investments Have You Going? - November 29, 2017
- Return on Investment and Expectations - November 1, 2017
- Did you know October is National Financial Planning Month? - October 11, 2017
- The 5 Stages of Building Wealth - October 4, 2017
- What Is Fiduciary Advice? - September 27, 2017
- Where Should My Retirement Income Really Come From? - September 20, 2017
- The Importance of Being Financially Independent - September 7, 2017