Client Experience: Retirement Planning
We call it the Retirement Reality Check, and it’ll help you answer the two most daunting questions:
- When can I retire; and
- Do I have enough money to enjoy my retirement?
We will take you through the entire financial planning process that was designed to take away frustration and instill confidence and inner peace when it comes to your retirement. Every step of the way, our client experience financial planners will be there to answer your questions and give you the time and care you deserve. With this multi-step approach, you can focus on living your life, while we’ll remain focused on helping you achieve your lifelong financial goals.
Step One: Getting To Know You
- Together, we will help you discover your goals, dreams, and desires.
- We ask questions that are designed to help you evaluate where you are now and where you want to be in the future.
- We will learn who you are and what is most important in your life.
Step Two: Creating The Blueprint
- You can sit back and relax while we do the planning.
- Our financial planners will do all the heavy lifting to build your plan and set it in motion.
- We will collect financial data such as your desired retirement income, when you’d like to retire, and current asset levels.
- We look at your entire financial picture and put together a comprehensive wealth management plan.
What is the plan?
This plan will detail exactly how you will receive income during retirement. It will determine whether you have enough money to retire at the time you would like. We will be able to explore and assess the immediate effect when making specific adjustments such as retiring later or changing the projected income. This allows us to explore different scenarios that we can then email to you in a presentation for your review and approval.
Step Three: The Reality Check
- We will ensure your plan is realistic.
- Using the most current wealth management software, we will back-test your plan to see how it would have been done if you’d implemented it 30 years ago.
- We ensure your goals are attainable.
- From here, we will make investment recommendations and oversee your portfolio so that you can attain financial peace.
Step Four: Organization
- We will help you organize your financial life.
- We will store all of your important financial documents electronically on an encrypted server to maintain the utmost privacy and security.
- This means that should you lose any paper copies, we will be able to provide you with an electronic version at a moment’s notice.
You Are At The Center And You Are In Control
Throughout this entire process, you will be at the center of every decision. You are the priority – your concerns are our concerns; your goals are our goals. Furthermore, even though we create the plan and recommendations for you, you are in constant control of the plan. This means you are in control of your financial future. With the help of our financial advisors, you can plan for your dream retirement knowing that you are in full control.
- Our Offices - April 14, 2017
- A Local Financial Advisor In Kansas City Can Help With Your Planning - April 14, 2017
- Beginning Investing and Investment Management - March 29, 2017
- Investment Management | Kansas City Investment Firm - March 29, 2017
- Kansas City Financial Planners | Comprehensive Wealth Management - March 28, 2017
- Client Experience: Retirement Planning - March 21, 2017
- Frequently Asked Questions - March 21, 2017
- Financial Planners | Kansas City - March 21, 2017
- Our Financial Advisors: Here To Help You Plan Your Financial Future - March 15, 2017
- Financial Advisor Kansas City - March 15, 2017