There are lots of important numbers that investors need to keep in mind.
In some cases, those numbers are annual limits and change each year. Other times, the figures do not change, like the tables to calculate an RMD, but are used frequently. As a result, it can become easy for investors to forget which figures should be referenced.
In response to this challenge, we’ve created the two-page “Important Numbers” guide.
This quick reference guide covers the most important annual limits as well as figures that are commonly referred to during the year.
- Tax rates for Married-Filing Jointly (MFJ), Single, and Estates
- AMT annual limits
- LTCG rates for MFJ, Single and Estates/Trusts
- Standard deductions for MFJ and Single
- Social Security annual limits (including earning limits)
- Full Retirement Age chart
- Social Security taxation summary for MFJ and Single
- IRMAA Surcharges
- Retirement Plan Annual Limits
- Traditional and Roth IRA Annual Limits
- Education Tax credits
- Uniform Lifetime Table (abbreviated version)
- Single Lifetime Table (abbreviated version)
- Estate and gift tax annual limits
- HSA annual limits