Retirement Planning Guide for Employees of
Critical Retirement Considerations
What you can expect from this guide
Answers to questions like…
- When will I have saved enough that I can choose to continue working but don’t need to?
- How can I access my Retirement Savings?
- Guidance on deciding whether a Lump-Sum Payment or Monthly Pension Payment is best for you and your family.
- How can I minimize my tax burdens?
- Is working with an advisor right for you?
Download Now for Free
Fill out the form below to get access to the Evergy Retirement Guide.
Retirement Income Planning
Focusing on investments, pensions, social security, tax and estate planning.
From active portfolios to mutual funds, IRA’s 401k’s and more.
Income Tax Preparation
Come tax season, these advisors are your best friend, navigating the tax code with ease for the best return.
Your long-term partner, helping you through every stage of your finances from the moment you meet all the way through your retirement.