Lump Sum Calculator
The interest rates used for calculating lump sum payouts has just been released and will become effective October 1st for all lump sum payouts. The new rate is .19% higher than the current rate of 4.16%. When interest rates rise, it has a negative effect on lump sum values. Complete the form to see the impact this rate has on your lump sum.
Thank you! Your potential lump sum payout is $[urlparam param=”result” /].
- TaxInterest Form - April 17, 2019
- Search Results - May 14, 2018
- Tuning Out the Noise - April 6, 2018
- Client Portal Video - March 29, 2018
- Do you want a quarter inch drill bit or a quarter inch hole? - March 28, 2018
- Dave Ramsey – St. Louis - March 22, 2018
- Dave Ramsey – Springfield - March 22, 2018
- Dave Ramsey Inquiry - February 2, 2018
- The Dreaded Phone Call: What to Do When a Spouse Dies Suddenly - November 21, 2017
- Financial Advisor in Springfield MO - November 17, 2017